AW: IBIS to HSPICE

From: Unger Bernhard <Bernhard.Unger@erlm.siemens.de>
Date: Wed Jun 11 1997 - 07:31:27 PDT

Syed,
we have developed the IBIS to HSPICE converter for internal use only. We are part of
Siemens ANL Technical Services for Information Technology organization provideing
EMC services for Siemens internal and external use. Presently we are discussing
models on how to distribute the conversion utility among potential users or alternatively
to provide support for conversion.
If there is a need for somebody to convert his IBIS models to HSPICE behavioral models
we can provide this service on request. So we encourage everyone to establish contact
to us to find a suitable solution ( see address below ).

Regards,
Bernhard

# Dr. Bernhard Unger
# Siemens AG
# Dept. ANL A45 AM
# Otto-Hahn-Ring 6 Tel. +49-89-636-47404
# D-81730 Munich Fax. +49-89-636-44595
# Germany E-Mail Bernhard.Unger@erlm.siemens.de