Re: Bird 36.2

From: Scott McMorrow <scottmc@icx.com>
Date: Fri Mar 07 1997 - 13:48:00 PST

Stephen,

I do not see any accomodation of series pass elements
in the path structure for this specification. Many memory
modules, MCM's, and boards utilize series resistors and/or
more complex filtering structures. It is important to be
able to model them explicitly, since they are actual components,
rather than a degenerate case of the transmission line
descriptor.

regards,

Scott McMorrow
Stramond Corporation