INFO

From: William Prevot <wprevot@tundra.com>
Date: Thu Mar 13 1997 - 11:36:03 PST

Sir,
    I am currently setting up an ibis model of our chip based on hspice
models of the different buffers. In the pin specification, they require
the spice node and other parameters. For an output type, they also require
the input pin which must correspond to a pin name in the list. However, all the pins on the pad are independant from one another and not connected.
  How is this done?
Do I have to create 'dummy' pins to where input stimulus and inputs are created?
Regards,
William Prevot