Re: help with S2IBIS utility

From: Syed Huq <huq@rockie.nsc.com>
Date: Wed May 07 1997 - 14:44:11 PDT

Roland,

I would recommend downloading s2ibis2 v1.1 instead of using s2ibis.
There are significant difference between the two.

http://www.eia.org/EIG/IBIS/ibis.htm and select 'Tools' and point
to NCSU to download the software.

After you un'tar, look under the /examples dir for hints on your
request for #2, and #3

If you still have problems with syntax, you can post a message
(ibis-users@vhdl.org) describing the problem and any users of the
tool can respond to you.

Best Regards,
Syed.