IBIS summit meeting Jan26th 1998

From: Syed Huq <huq@rockie.nsc.com>
Date: Wed Nov 12 1997 - 16:38:42 PST

IBISfans,

The ANSI/EIA-656 IBIS committee will have a face to face meeting on
Jan26th '98 Monday in Santa Clara, CA before DesignCon98(Jan27-29).

For the third year in a row National Semiconductor will host the all
day meeting.

                 Place: Westin Hotel
        (Next to Santa Clara Convention Center - DesignCon98)
                5101 Great America Parkway
                Santa Clara, California
                (408)986-0700

                Date: Jan 26th Monday(one day)
                Time: 8am - 5pm

Last year, our meeting was a great success with over 40+ attendees.
Since Hotels tend to fill up fast in the bay area. I am providing you with
a listing. You may make your own Hotel arrangements.

Stay tuned for more detailed information about the Jan26th'98 IBIS meeting.

Call for Papers and Agenda of the event will follow shortly.

Hotel Information:
-------------------
Pls make your reservations as soon as possible. Certain Hotels
tend to fill up due to various events going on in the bay area.

Wyndham Garden Hotel
1300 Chesapeake Terrace
Sunnyvale
(408)747-0999

Santa Clara Marriott Hotel
2700 Mission College Blvd
Santa Clara
(408)988-1500

Quality Suites
3100 Lakeside Drive
Santa Clara
(408)748-9800

Days Inn
4200 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara
(408)980-1525

Westin Hotel
5101 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara
(408)986-0700

Embassy Suites
2885 Lakeside Drive
Santa Clara
(408)496-6400

If you need any other assistance or questions you may have, let me know.

Best Regards,
Syed Huq
Vice-Chair ANSI/EIA-656
National Semiconductor Corp.