Testing the V3.0 IBIS golden parser.

From: Kellee Crisafulli <kellee@hyperlynx.com>
Date: Tue Sep 09 1997 - 16:40:38 PDT

Hi All,

  It has occurred to me that we should make a priority out of
releasing golden parser test models. Whom ever develops the golden
parser will need test models to verify it is working.

For example:
  - The new IC package format (Intel)
  - The new R,C package information (Interconnectix)
  - The new connector information (Interconnectix)
etc....

  It seems to me that it is a waste of effort to launch a development effort if we
don't have a few beta models for the parser developer to test with.

Is anyone willing to give a some of the more unusual 3.0 models to the parser
development team to test with. I believe we should start a sub-directory
for some beta models to test with.

Have a great day...
Kellee Crisafulli at HyperLynx
kellee@hyperlynx.com http://www.hyperlynx.com