length

From: Chris Rokusek <crokusek@qdt.com>
Date: Wed Sep 17 1997 - 12:06:04 PDT

Hi All,

I have a Question on the [Path Description] section in Ver 3.x of .ibs...

How do we convert the "Len"'s to physical lengths--what are the
"units" (meters?).

-Chris Rokusek
Viewlogic/MTS

|=============================================================================

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

| An Example Path For a SIMM Module:

[Path Description] CAS_2
Pin J25
Len = 0.5 L=8.35n C=3.34p R=0.01 /
Node u21.15
Len = 0.5 L=8.35n C=3.34p R=0.01 /
Node u22.15
Len = 0.5 L=8.35n C=3.34p R=0.01 /
Node u23.15

| A Description Using The Fork and Endfork Subparameters:

[Path Description] PassThru1
Pin B5
Len = 0 L=2.0n /
Len = 2.1 L=6.0n C=2.0p /
 Fork
 Len = 1.0 L = 1.0n C= 2.0p /
 Node u23.15
 Endfork
Len = 1.0 L = 6.0n C=2.0p /
Pin A5

| A Description Including a Discrete Series Element:

[Path Description] sig1
Pin B27
Len = 0 L=1.6n /
Len = 1.5 L=6.0n C=2.0p /