RE: Forwarded: Fwd: ibis logo

From: Hobbs, Will <will.hobbs@intel.com>
Date: Thu Apr 23 1998 - 11:21:00 PDT

Bob,

I suspect voting on the open forum reflector will clog up the mail
boxes, so do
you have a proposed process for voting? Or would you like the comments
to be
public?

Just to clog up the reflector a bit, here are my comments: I vote for
#3, as
both IBIS and EIA are clear, and it is well balanced and aesthetically
pleasing.

Will

 To All:

Five new IBIS LOGO designs are available for viewing
in preparation for the IBIS meeting discussion on
Friday, April 24, 1998. Comments are welcome.

Bob Ross
Interconnectix/Mentor Graphics