Re: .EBD question

From: Kellee Crisafulli <kellee@hyperlynx.com>
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 13:34:21 PST

Hi Scott, Will,

I think you and Will both suggested the 0 ohm resistor
approach. Sounds like it will work to me and I hate
changing the spec.

At 01:16 PM 12/18/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Yep, it will be easier than changing the spec. Loops become
>problematic for simulations. How may loops will you allow?
Our simulator has no problem with loops. They are stable and
you can have an infinite number of them.

>Loops are ugly, anyway. My manufacturing engineers
>always veto the use of loops, if they notice them.
I agree, but many boards do have them.

Thanks for the feedback.
Have a happy holiday!

Kellee

Have a great day....
Kellee Crisafulli at HyperLynx
SI,EMC,X-talk and IBIS tools for the Windows platform
E-mail: <mailto:kellee@hyperlynx.com>
web:   <http://www.hyperlynx.com>