Re: Model Selector

From: Bob Ross <bobr@emicx.mentorg.com>
Date: Tue Feb 03 1998 - 15:20:57 PST

Atul:

You have a valid point. I change my position. [Model Selector]
should exist at the file scope to be consistent with the fact that
[Model]s exist at the file scope. If we had restricted the
[Model Selector] to be constrained to a [Component] scope, then
we could have allowed two [Model Selector]s with the same name to
exist under different [Component]s. This could be very confusing.
So like [Model]s, only unique names for [Model Selector] can
exist in a .ibs file. Thank you for pushing back on this point.
This is being copied to the IBIS reflector for information.

Best Regards,
Bob