Forwarded: Re: Bird 48 comments from HyperLynx

From: Bob Ross <bobr@emicx.mentorg.com>
Date: Thu Jun 04 1998 - 16:02:18 PDT

Forgot to copy send to the reflector.

Bob

Date: Thu, 4 Jun 98 16:00:35 PDT
To: kellee@hyperlynx.com
Subject: Re: Bird 48 comments from HyperLynx

Kelly and All:

Thank you for your comments. As an author trying to deal
with the functionality as it has been evolving, I am somewhat
blind to the clarity of the presentation. You have some very
good points. A [Sub Model] keyword has some similarities
with a subroutine or a .SUBCKT that is called or invoked
from the mainline program. That is the primary concept.

So I tend to agree with your comments. I had been thinking
similar thoughts. We can discuss this further at the meeting
along with other comments and concerns.

I welcome comments from others as well.

Bob Ross
Interconnectix/Mentor Graphics