IBIS UPLOADS ON eda.org

From: Bob Ross <bobr@emicx.mentorg.com>
Date: Thu Jun 25 1998 - 18:13:39 PDT

To IBIS List:

A number of items have been uploaded on eda.org. More items will be
uploaded next week. Some of the uploads consist of:

IBIS Summit Meeting Presentations for June 18, 1998:

  /pub/ibis/summits/dac98/

Example files for BIRD48.4, BIRD49.3, BIRD50.3 (Pending Version 3.2)

  /pub/ibis/samples/ver3.2/

Unofficial Version 3.1e with IBIS Summit Meeting Changes:

  /pub/ibis/wip/ver3_1e.ibs

Version 2.1.15 ibischk2+ Linux executable (noted by Syed Huq)

  /pub/ibis/ibschk2+/linux

Note, We are scheduling a vote on Version 3.1 of IBIS at the July 17, 1998
IBIS Meeting. The unofficial IBIS ver3_1e.ibs contains the contents we are
considering, consistent with the ibischk3 parser development. More additions
are scheduled with a Version 3.2 release as BIRDs are approved and the
ibischk3 parser adds the approved features. So please review the ver3_1e.ibs
document. (A cleaned version will be available next week.)

Also note that eda.org may be down on Saturday, June 27, 1998 since the
host is being relocated to Stanford University. See note below.

Bob Ross
Interconnectix Business Unit, Mentor Graphics