what is Vmeas

From: Nikolai Bannov <nikolai@avanticorp.com>
Date: Fri Mar 06 1998 - 12:16:13 PST

Hi Ibis Gurus,

Could anybody expalain me what is Vmeas.

What standard says about Vmeas:

| Keyword: [Model]
| Sub-Params: Vmeas, Cref, Rref, Vref

| The Vmeas, Cref, Rref, and Vref
| subparameters are optional.

| The Cref and Rref subparameters correspond to the test load
| that the manufacturer uses when specifying the propagation
| delay and/or output switching time of the device. The Vmeas
| subparameter is the reference voltage level that the
| manufacturer uses for the component. Include Cref, Rref, and
| Vmeas information to facilitate board-level timing simulation.
| The assumed connections for Cref, Rref, and Vref are shown in
| the following diagram:
|
| _________
| | |
| | |\ | Rref
| |Driver| \|------o----/\/\/\----o Vref
| | | /| |
| | |/ | === Cref
| |_________| |
| |
| GND

| Other Notes: A complete [Model] description normally contains the following
| keywords: [Voltage Range], [Pullup], [Pulldown], [GND Clamp],
| [POWER Clamp], and [Ramp].

Does anybody know what is Vmeas? Does it have any relation to
[Voltage Range] ?

<< The Vmeas subparameter is the reference voltage level that the
   manufacturer uses for the component. >> this definition doesn't seem to
me specific enough .

Thank you very much

Nik

nikolai@avanticorp.com