IBIS Roster update

From: Syed Huq <huq@rockie.nsc.com>
Date: Tue Mar 17 1998 - 15:39:52 PST

IBISfans:

Pls take a moment to review the entries in the Roster page for your
company. This roster can be found in www.eia.org/EIG/IBIS/ibis.htm
Click on 'Roster'.

We try to keep this roster as current as possible. Some companies
roster entry is incomplete with certain fields missing. An updated
current roster allows IBIS interests and your customers to get hold
of you easily.

If you have gone thru mergers/consolidation etc, you may want to see
who would best represent your new organization for IBIS.

Pls provide me with your changes by FRI Mar27th. Simply E-mail them
to me and I will update the roster page.

Best Regards,
Syed.
Vice-Chair ANSI/EIA-656 IBIS
National Semiconductor Corp.