RE: ibis models page

From: Elias Lozano <elias@3dfx.com>
Date: Mon Mar 23 1998 - 15:06:32 PST

I have a problem:

I would like to down load the golden parser and there is no way for me
to do this.

I have gone into the www.eda.org/pub/ibis/ibischk2/solaris and when I
want to down load ibischk2 in my area, the only thing I get is just an
executable file that cannot be down loaded.
Can any one help me with this? or better yet, is this a good strategy to
use this ibischk2 to check syntax in your document?
any help will be appreciated.

Also,

can anyone send me any problems that they have had with Star-Hspice?
I do get a number of problems when I try to running the tryme file under
the directory of test.

I would like to see just one easy example of a regular 3.3V 4 ma buffer.

thanks a lot

Elias