Re: Can't do T-LINE?

From: Kellee Crisafulli <kellee@hyperlynx.com>
Date: Tue May 19 1998 - 20:40:02 PDT

Hi Chris,

 This is not an oversight and you can and should build
a distributed model if both L and C are present and it has
non-zero length it is suppose to be a distributed model.
Z0 = sqrt(L/C)
delay = sqrt(L*C)
The key is that the L and C are per unit length.
as is stated in the text. Just multiply the delay times
the length specified.