Re: Flight time measurements

From: Kellee Crisafulli <kellee@hyperlynx.com>
Date: Wed May 20 1998 - 01:50:54 PDT

Hi John,

  I see logic in your argument.
Did you actually write a bird last time?
To make IBIS work everyone must participate.
I hope you will consider submitting a BIRD
(buffer issue resolution document). This is basically
who,what,where,why, how with syntax. typically it would be
a one page document. The BIRD outline is at the IBIS site.
Actually if you submit the BIRD form it would start as an EGG
than grow into a BIRD if you get no major objections.

How about following the same syntax as the driver
dv/dt just to be consistent.

Best wishes
Kellee