Survey on IBIS 3.1 support

From: Stephen Peters <sjpeters@ichips.intel.com>
Date: Wed Nov 11 1998 - 08:57:56 PST

Hello All:

     I've been asked by my management to put together a presentation
on IBIS 3.1, and for this presentation I'd like to get an idea of
the number of CAE vendors that support the keywords and capabilities
that are new to IBIS version 3.1. To that end I've put together the
following survey. Please note that the information gathered will be
presented in summary form only -- the purpose of this survey is not
to compare products, but only to gauge industry support/acceptance of
specific IBIS 3.1 features. Feel free to mail this directly back
to Stephen Peters at sjpeters@ichips.intel.com.

Thanks for you time.

                Regards,
                Stephen Peters
                Intel Corp.

Keyword/Feature Now/3mon 6mon 1year No Plans
---------------- -------- ---- ----- --------

[Series Pin Mapping]

[Series Switch Groups]

[Model Selector]