Re: IBIS/JEDEC SUMMIT MEETING

From: Kellee Crisafulli <kellee@hyperlynx.com>
Date: Wed Nov 11 1998 - 11:53:41 PST

Hi Bob,IBIS,

  What do we mean by an IBIS SUMMIT MEETING?
  I feel there is an official aspect to the IBIS SUMMIT MEETINGS
  and that active IBIS members should make a best effort to attend.

  Is this really a summit meeting?

  There is an IBIS SUMMIT MEETING at Design Con it seems like this
  is very close spacing for IBIS SUMMIT MEETINGS.
  Many of us have other jobs and don't wish to miss major SUMMIT meetings
  but I object to the close spacing of these two SUMMIT meetings.

  Could we re-title this as a joint IBIS JEDEC meeting without the
  official aspects of a summit.

Kellee