Re: IBIS/JEDEC SUMMIT MEETING

From: Bob Ross <bob_ross@mentorg.com>
Date: Wed Nov 11 1998 - 13:00:58 PST

Kellee:

I regard all face-to-face IBIS meetings where all members
are invited as Summit meetings. These are official
meetings per EIA rules where business can be conducted and
minutes are published to the IBIS reflectors. We did do one
formal business item at the recent Summit meeting in
Boxboro, Massachusetts.

I do not expect any major issues to be resolved at the
December Summit Meeting. Its main purpose is for mutual
interaction with JEDEC JC-16.2 which handles Modeling
and Test. Others have expressed interest in holding
such a meeting, and I am following through.

Best Regards,
Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics