Re: True or False?

From: Scott McMorrow <scottmc@teleport.com>
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 19:24:21 PDT

All,

I believe the more appropriate solution is to model the
device using an ebd model. In this way a differential
receiver can be place on the pass-thru between the
input and output pins of the device.

Ebd models work quite well for complex package
situations, such as this one.

Regards,

Scott

Scott McMorrow