Re: IBIS BIRD59 MODEL SPEC DIAGRAMS

From: Bob Ross <bob_ross@mentorg.com>
Date: Wed Aug 04 1999 - 16:27:24 PDT

Arpad:

None of the subparameters are required. There is a statement "Unless noted
below, each subparameter does not require having any other subparameter."

Each group of subparameters may have some interactive requirements, and
these are documented. Also these interactions are checked by ibischk3.

Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics