Re: IBIS BIRD59.1 - Model Spec Diagrams

From: Bob Ross <bob_ross@mentorg.com>
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 16:00:42 PDT

Stephen:

We can probably fine-tune some final wording to resolve this at the
August 20, 1999 meeting. The intent of the Dynamic overshoots were
to allow the overshoot to exceed the Static (DC limit that would
overheat the component) for a short period of time. Some more
information and background is given in the BIRD38, BIRD39 and BIRD40
documents.

Bob Ross,
Mentor Graphics