Re: BIRD #61 -- Characterization of Receivers

From: D. C. Sessions <dc.sessions@vlsi.com>
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 09:42:25 PDT

Stephen Peters wrote:

> Hello All:
>
> Following is the first in a series of BIRDS that aim to enhance
> IBIS's ability to specifying and characterizing receivers. Comments
> appreciated.

Clarification:
Because these sections are totally meaningless without the Vmeas
parameter, all of the voltages specified are to be considered relative
to Vmeas (or at least that's the way I remember it.)

That breaks the examples, but I think we can deal with that.

D. C. Sessions
dc.sessions@vlsi.com