Re: BIRD #61 -- Characterization of Receivers

From: Kellee Crisafulli <kellee@hyperlynx.com>
Date: Mon Aug 16 1999 - 10:04:03 PDT

Hi DC,

At 09:39 AM 8/16/99 -0700, D. C. Sessions wrote:
>The question is: do you or any of the the other algorithm troglodytes
>have comments on the feasibility of implementing input delay models
>based on the table scheme we presented?

Wasn't this a startrek episode?
As I recall the algorithm troglodytes ended up destroying their evil
masters (that sat around all day thinking up difficult to impliment IC
concepts)
and then the troglodytes ended up taking over control of their planet.
The background was that the poor algorithm troglodytes were being
mentally effected by working in software mines all day and they had to
breathe in toxic algorithms all day but they eventually liberated
themselves with the help of Kirk by switching to C++ and putting
everything in nice containers.

Monday grins and giggles...
Kellee