Re: BIRD #61 -- Characterization of Receivers

From: <nikolai@avanticorp.com>
Date: Mon Aug 16 1999 - 11:26:47 PDT

:-) From owner-ibis@server.eda.org Mon Aug 16 11:16 PDT 1999
:-) Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 10:04:03 -0700
:-) To: ibis@eda.org
:-) From: Kellee Crisafulli <kellee@hyperlynx.com>
:-) Subject: Re: BIRD #61 -- Characterization of Receivers
:-)
:-) Hi DC,
:-)
:-) At 09:39 AM 8/16/99 -0700, D. C. Sessions wrote:
:-) >The question is: do you or any of the the other algorithm troglodytes
:-) >have comments on the feasibility of implementing input delay models
:-) >based on the table scheme we presented?
:-)
:-) Wasn't this a startrek episode?
:-) As I recall the algorithm troglodytes ended up destroying their evil
:-) masters (that sat around all day thinking up difficult to impliment IC
:-) concepts)
:-) and then the troglodytes ended up taking over control of their planet.
:-) The background was that the poor algorithm troglodytes were being
:-) mentally effected by working in software mines all day and they had to
:-) breathe in toxic algorithms all day but they eventually liberated
:-) themselves with the help of Kirk by switching to C++ and putting
:-) everything in nice containers.

almost last century, for next it has to be java,
so you can run the code even on your dishwasher

:-)
:-) Monday grins and giggles...
:-) Kellee
:-)