Re: SPICE-To-IBIS Version 3 (S2IBIS3) Proposal Now Available For Review

From: Syed Huq <shuq@cisco.com>
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 10:11:02 PST

Kim,

In the present s2ibis2, [Iterate] is optional. If it is not added in
the header file (.s2i), then it is not used. This is what the documentation
says:(/doc/s2ibis2.txt)

 [Iterate]

        Optional.
        Default: none.

You could also use the [Cleanup] keyword and let s2ibis2 get rid of all
spi, out , st0, msg files after successful simulation.
See below:(/doc/s2ibis2.txt)

 [Cleanup]

        Optional.
        Default: none.

        When this command is specified, s2ibis2 will delete all of the
        spice input, output and message files as it proceeds. This is
        good to use when you think the IBIS file is done and you want to
        clean up the working directory.

Regards,
Syed
Syed B. Huq shuq@cisco.com ~