Re: YAFI

From: C. Kumar <kumarchi@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 03:07:11 PST

I cannot agree more with Christopher. Nobody needs to
reinvent the wheel. The extesnions or better agrees
standard extensions to Spice are not that numerous
either. Basically you need two agreed standard

1. Multi coupled lossy tlines

2. Controlled current source (table , equation driven
with provision for event triggering)