RE: IBIS Meeting 12/17/99

From: <apanella@molex.com>
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 23:43:34 PST

Bob / Kellee,

I have a prior meeting commitment starting at 10:00 on Dec. 17

Therefore, I unfortunately will not be able to attend the meeting... Kellee,
would you be able to attend??

However, I have not seen ANY comments (zero, nada, zilch, nothing, etc.) on
the reflector with regards to the IBIS connector specification. So, is there
really anything to talk about? From the lack of response.. either everyone
thinks it's great... or everyone hasn't read it... Maybe... if we can use the
meeting to URGENTLY request more (some?) feedback!!

Either way... it would be nice to get feedback and question with regards to the
specification before we get into an open phone discussion, such that there would
be time to prepare concise answers or create a change to the specification...

Best Regards,
_gus

 <SNIP>