RE: IBIS Meeting 12/17/99

From: <apanella@molex.com>
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 01:49:33 PST

Arpad.

THANK-YOU for the comments...

For what it is worth, A couple of the keywords that are not defined in IBISCnn
are common to the general IBIS spec.. As such, the definitions are the same.
However, I would agree that if this is a standalone document that the
definitions should most likely be included.

For the non-standard keyword definitions... Good Eyes!! We will definitely
need to add these!

I also like the idea of a keyword tree. I think that this would be a good
supporting document.

Another idea that I have been playing with is a keyword database file. This way
we could search any field (keyword, description, syntax, other) and display
usage. However, this may be beyond the scope. I am not sure.. Comments?

Re: anno
Is it anno or atto?

Re: "RC"
This, not spelled out.... but for what it is worth.... it is possible to use a
RLC matrix.. then set all the L values to "0"... Same effect but clumsy... I
think that the addition of RC would be good.

_gus