Re: Missing V/I tables in models

From: Bob Ross <bob_ross@mentorg.com>
Date: Tue Jan 12 1999 - 17:59:04 PST

Matthew:

Per our discussion, we received the formal Bug report, and it will be
logged as BUG34. Thank you for submitting it and doing some additional
checks on it.

For general information, the parser defect exists in all versions of
IBISCHK. Input and Terminator models do not require any V/I tables.
However, the parsers do not check for the existence of tables for the
model types that require tables - such as Output models.

I plan to add discussion of BUG34 to the agenda at the January 15, 1999
meeting.

Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics