Using Ibis models in hspice

From: steve johnson <johnson@dt.wdc.com>
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 11:21:53 PST

To the Ibis experts: I saw a reply in a signal integrity reflector
message that suggests contacting you. Here's my original request.
An example would also suffice.

To all,
  I'm a new subscriber to this reflector, and I am having only limited
success with simulating IBIS models using Hspice. I've found alot of
information about going from Hspice to IBIS, but very little when
going from IBIS to Hspice. Does anyone have an Hspice file which
accepts both pullup and pulldown output voltages and currents, the
clamps, pin capacitance, resistance, and inductance? Also, I'd like
the output to be able to go to high impedance. Last, is functionality
controlled using behavioral statements?
Thanks in advance.
Regards, Steve Johnson