Re: Using Ibis models in hspice

From: <steve_monroe@stortek.COM>
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 16:26:11 PST

Kellee Crisafulli <kellee@hyperlynx.com> wrote:
>Hi Steve,
>
> This is a question for the simulator company you
>are using and should not appear on this IBIS reflector.
>Please redirect you question directly to your simulator
>company.

    I disagree completely. I have been looking forward
    to someone responding to this question all day.

    I think that this reflector needs to go beyond what
    the latest BIRDS are, or whats going on with a trade
    show. No invective intended toward BIRDS or trade
    shows.

    This group is supposedly a group of IBIS experts, which
    likely have expertise as it relates to the question
    below.

    I don't understand how the question posed violates the
    reflector's purpose.

--
web: http://ee.ecae/pages/SM/docs/sm_home.html
vox: 1.303.673.4938