Re: [Driver Schedule] question

From: Mike LaBonte <mikelabonte@cadence.com>
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 07:37:26 PDT

I think that a [Driver Schedule] should not make reference to
[Model Selector] names. The description gives a clue:

| Keyword: [Model Selector]
| Required: No.
| uses a programmable buffer.

[Model Selector]s are for use by pins. I would not expect
[Model Selector] names to be referenced by the [Driver Schedule]
section of a buffer [Model], because buffer stages are not pins. Also,
the golden parser only attempts to look up [Model Selectors] when
referenced in a [Pin] section.

Mike LaBonte