Re: [SI-LIST] : IBIS Subcommittee Formed to Review Spice to IBIS

From: <jonp@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 09:26:20 PDT

I agree with Weston.

Either that or remove the quite artificial limit of number of points in an IBIS
file.
I have actually been faced with the problem that even with software to remove
extra points I cannot
create IBIS models to the accuracy that I desire with the 100 point limitation.

jon powell
Viewlogic Consulting Services