Re: [SI-LIST] : IBIS Subcommittee Formed to Review Spice to IBIS

From: Scott McMorrow <scott@vasthorizons.com>
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 17:00:31 PDT

I second Jon's opinon.

There is no real reason to limit the number of points in
IV or VT tables. I have often used a simulator which allows
an arbitrary number of points over 100 to create high
resolution simulations. 256 to 512 is often useful to
capture rising edge timing information accurate to 1ps, along
with driver overshoot behavior to within 1 mv of HSpice
simulations.

Model size makes no difference to me. It is the result that
matters.

Scott McMorrow
SiQual