Re: current version

From: Bob Ross <bob_ross@mentorg.com>
Date: Thu Jun 10 1999 - 10:33:58 PDT

Jessica:

The official ANSI/EIA-656 version is Version 2.1

The most current of IBIS is Version 3.2. This has been
officially ratified by the EIA IBIS Open Forum. Portions
of Version 3.2 are currently being supported by industry.
Also Version 3.2 is currently undergoing letter ballot review
for national standardization as EIA-656A and ANSI/EIA-656A.

Best Regards,
Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics