Question Vinh/l+, Vinh/l-

From: Sporrer cad52 <sporrer@hl.siemens.de>
Date: Mon Jun 14 1999 - 02:23:52 PDT

Hi,

I am from Infineon Technolgies AG, Munich (former Siemens
Semiconductor) and responsible for the generation of IBIS
models for our IO-cell libraries.

For IBIS 3.x I have a problem with the meaning of Vinh+,
Vinh-, Vinl+ and Vinl- subparameters inside the
[Model Spec] Keyword.
What is the difference between Vinh/l+ and Vinh/l- ?
What is the meaning of Vt+/Vt- ?

Process, temperature and voltage variation is considered
in the typ, min and max columns. But what kind of
variation must be done to get different Vin(h+-)/(l+-)
values?

I hope somebody can help me.

Thanks Christian.

Christian Sporrer