[Fwd: REMINDER TO VOTE ON IBIS SP-4557]

From: Bob Ross <bob_ross@mentorg.com>
Date: Mon Jun 14 1999 - 12:00:44 PDT

Will:

Just to clarify, only one vote per COMPANY is allowed.
So if several votes are received from a company, and they
disagree, we will need to resolve any disagreement by
identifying the selecting the vote from the primary
representative.

However, we will officially review and respond to any comment
received.

Thanks,
Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics

attached mail follows:

Bob,

You might want to mention EIA's policy concerning what votes
actually count. Is it one vote per member company, and all comments
will be reviewed and responded to, or do all votes count?

Will