AW: Question Vinh/l+, Vinh/l-

From: Unger Bernhard <Bernhard.Unger@mchr2.siemens.de>
Date: Wed Jun 16 1999 - 00:59:51 PDT

Hello Bob:

The Vinh+, Vinh-, Vinl+ and Vinh- definition is a litle bit confusing for
me. We take the Vinh+ and the Vinl+ values, which have been evaluated under
max conditions and the Vinh- and Vinl- values, which have been evaluated
under min conditions and put these data in the typ colum of the IBIS file.
Why we don't put these data in the max and min colums?
Yes I know there must be data in the typ colum but nevertheless it stays
confusing for me.

Best regards

Bernhard