RE: [Driver Schedule] question

From: Matthew Flora <mbflora@hyperlynx.com>
Date: Wed Jun 30 1999 - 04:48:55 PDT

Arpad,

>I am sorry, I misunderstood your question. Reading the usage rules of the
>[Model Selector] keyword, I would say that only the [Pin] and [Series Pin
>Mapping] keywords should call the [Driver Schedule] keyword, even though it
>doesn't explicitly say that no other keywords are allowed to reference it.
>Again, this seems to add unnecessary complexity, and it may confuse too many
>people and software. Do you actually have a buffer that does this?

I am sorry, let me give a contrived example. In the example below, notice
that [Model] X contains a [Driver Schedule] and that that [Driver Schedule] is
referencing [Model Selector] foo. Is that legal?

Thanks,
Matt

[Model Selector] foo
| Model_name Comment
  Y ultra mode
  Z extra ultra (magic) mode

[Model] A
.
.
.

[Model] B
.
.
.

[Model] X
.
.
[Driver Schedule]
| Model_name Rise_on_dly Rise_off_dly Fall_on_dly Fall_off_dly
  foo ...
  A ...
  B ...
.