Re: IBIS connector specification vote

From: Bob Ross <bob_ross@mentorg.com>
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 09:50:40 PST

Kellee:

You and the others have done an outstanding job producing the
Connector Specification document.

The Connector proposal is scheduled for discussion at the Friday,
November 19, 1999 meeting at the end. I anticipate that there will
be enough time for an extended introductory discussion.

We are also thinking of two meetings in December where one will
be devoted to one or two major technical issues. The Connector
proposal is a candidate for an such an extended discussion.

What is needed is for the IBIS group to seriously review the proposal
and to provide comments.

Then we can close off all new issues and vote on the proposal.

Best Regards,
Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics