Re: IBIS BIRD64 - Package Model Selector

From: Scott McMorrow <scott@vasthorizons.com>
Date: Tue Oct 26 1999 - 14:58:53 PDT

Michael and Arpad,

It certainly makes sense to perform multiple combinations
of simulations with Min/Max packages and device models.

Simulation corners are very interesting things. Often the
least thought of combination gives the greatest problems.

Max I/V curves and Min package model would be useful
for hold time simulations, as also would Min I/V curves and
Min package.

regards,

scott

--