Can I change the | variable typ min max line to:

From: Dave Brand <brand@ssec.honeywell.com>
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 08:38:36 PDT

[Package]
| variable typ max min ???

Evidently when we first started creating MOSFET
IBIS models, they were done "incorrectly" as the
min column got the fastest model, highest voltage,
lowest temp, lightest load, etc. and the max
got the opposite.

I think I will redo several scripts to fix
the problem, but I was wondering if the top
syntax is allowed, maybe I could just swap
the min and max entries on the line above.

Is this OK to do or am I just creating more problems?

Thanks in advance, please reply to the group or to:

brand@ssec.honeywell.com

Dave Brand