[Series MOSFET] keyword

From: Kim Helliwell <khelliwe@acuson.com>
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 15:08:34 PDT

I'm trying to understand how series models work, and the explanation
in the 3.2 spec for the [Series MOSFET] keyword has me confused.

The spec says that Vtable is Vgs = Vcc-Vs. What I'm unclear on is
the where the subparameter Vds comes in. From the model, it appears
to be the voltage difference between the pins that are in series.

I think my problem is we are specifying two pins connected by the
series model, so how does the third pin (the gate) get hooked up
and modeled by a simulator?

--
Kim Helliwell
Senior CAE Engineer