RE: Problem with clocked driver

From: Muranyi, Arpad <arpad.muranyi@intel.com>
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 08:03:52 PDT

Ali,

This buffer seems to have flip/flop in it which doesn't seem to get
initialized correctly at t=0 and both its pullup and pulldown drivers
seem to be on at t=0. This could be fixed if you could initialize
some of the internal nodes for t=0 using the .IC statement. However,
you can ignore this and just clock the buffer a few times before you
begin the actual sweep to get the IV curves.

So, to get a pulldown IV curve, I would set the input low, wiggle the
clock and then sweep the IV curve. To get a pullup IV curve, I would
set the input high, wiggle the clock and then sweep the IV curve.

Arpad Muranyi
Intel Corporation