RE: [Model] syntax requirement?

From: Mirmak, Michael <michael.mirmak@intel.com>
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 09:07:35 PST

Roy,

I believe this is already "trapped" by ibischk3. If you reference a [Model]

in a [Pin] list and that [Model] does not appear below it, you should see an
error resembling the following (under v3.2.5):

ERROR - Component 'xxx': Model 'yyy' for Pin 'z' not defined.

Is there a specific example or situation that you have in mind? If so,
I'm sure that the list would love to see it!

- Michael Mirmak, Intel Corp.