Re: IBIS Connector Specification Editorial Review

From: Kellee Crisafulli <kellee@hyperlynx.com>
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 17:40:30 PST

Hi all,

  I have added the keyword tree table (Thanks
to help from Bob Ross). The keyword table is located
at the top of the specification. I have also
nearly completed adding "usage" rules for every keyword
as requested by Arpad. I am planning to
upload the updated V0.93 specification by Wednesday late.

It should be available for review all day
Thursday prior to the Friday meeting.

If possible I would still like to put it up for a vote
at Design Con. As I recall we cannot make any changes
for two weeks prior to a final vote and it will
still meet that requirement.

best wishes..
Kellee

Have a great day....
Kellee Crisafulli
HyperLynx, a division of Pads Software Inc.
SI,EMC,X-talk and IBIS tools for the Windows platform
E-mail: <mailto:kellee@hyperlynx.com>
web:   <http://www.hyperlynx.com>