RE: RE: Re[2]: Connector spec swathing

From: Chris Rokusek <crokusek@innoveda.com>
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 14:52:36 PDT

Gus,

> Chris,
> We may want to call upon you for your help with this activity.
> Would you be
> available?

I'll help where I can...

Bob's example is a good starting point for uniform internal coupling but as
he states it could be generalized further for non-uniform internal coupling
(as well as the other generalizations he mentions if they are allowed by the
spec). My assumption is that the Connector Spec does not restrict a swath
to have uniform internal coupling. Now if uniform coupling is the norm then
I guess we're ready to party.

BTW: Does Molex/Amp/Teradyne already have a app note describing swath
expansion beyond Bob's posting?

Chris Rokusek
Innoveda

<snip>