Re: ibis model formatting

From: Syed Huq <shuq@cisco.com>
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 08:49:10 PDT

For Spice-to-IBIS conversion:

1) Go to www.eia.org/eig/ibis/ibis.htm
2) Select 'FREE Tools'
3) Download s2ibis2 and also the s2ibis2_fix version. Executables are available
   for various OS and platforms.

The documentations in /doc and examples under /examples dir explains how
the conversion can be done.

If you have specific questions, you can post them on this reflector.

Regards,
Syed
Cisco Systems, Inc